Sustainability and protecting the environment are important to Plocesailing
It is necessary for all of us involved within charter sector to take part in protection of our fragile sea.
We commit to continual improvement of our environmental management system to minimize and reduce the environmental impact of our operations.
Plocesailing accomplish these commitments by:
- Encouraging our guests and employees to actively promote Green Sail messages
- Decreasing waste and other pollution, minimizing health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Sharing acquired knowledge with Plocesailing customers in order to improve their environmental behaviour in connection with Sea protection
- Storing all materials in a manner that reduces their potential release to the atmosphere, soil or water.
- Using degradable cleaning products, such as soaps and detergents, whenever possible.
- Recycling all products that the marina accepts and promote the use of recycled materials and other environmentally responsible products and materials
- Minimizing use of water, electricity and paper in our activities
- Prolonging the life of equipment through preventive maintenance scheduling, purchasing and reworking used equipment…
- Ensuring that employees are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Giving our clients reusable canvas bags to encourage them not to use plastic bags
- We use canvas bags for laundry
- We do not give our clients disposable plastic